Internet of Things (IoT) is the ever-growing network of internet-enabled devices that are creating opportunities for new sources of revenue, smarter interactions with customers, and greater efficiencies for enterprises. All organizations including healthcare, manufacturing, logistics services need to integrate their business with IoT to survive and achieve the next level of growth.
The question is, is your enterprise empowered to navigate the complex, disparate and fast-evolving technology landscape to launch IoT initiatives?
We help you combine machine-generated data with data created by humans for deeper insights and real-time decision making. We achieve this by tapping the potential of established concepts like analytics, big data, cloud and mobile technology. We not only provide business advisors to help you make sense of this technological complexity, but also system integrators that seamlessly tie the various pieces together and deliver business value to you.
With more than 12 billion connected devices in the world and more smart "things" than people, we also help you adopt IoT strategy and technology to rethink your products and services. Connecting the sensors, devices and machines in the physical world to the Internet creates multiple new digital opportunities for various industries.
Here are the key industries that are reaping the benefits of IoT enabled technologies
Data collecting sensors embedded in factory machinery/ warehouse can communicate problems or track resources in real time and work more efficiently
Retailers can use IoT for inventory tracking and security purposes where consumers get personalized shopping experiences through data collected by sensors/ cameras
Smart accessories like patient monitoring devices, electronic records etc are being used to save lives. Wearable devices to monitor exercise, sleep and other health habits is already a fashion trend
Smart meters are being used to not only collect data automatically but also apply analytics to track and manage energy usage
Banking sectors can provide better offers and more engagement via tellers and ATMs
Logistics firms can design real-time visibility into location and condition of assets using store cameras, etc
|Edge/Devices||Enterprise Systems||Connectivity||Service Layer||Data|
|Sensors||Social Media Listening||Physical Connectivity||Storage||Data Analytics|
|Location Based Systems||Visualization Systems||Application Connectivity||Aggregation||Hadoop Technologies|
|Input and Output Systems||Analytics System||Embedded Processing||Reporting||Machine Learning Algorithms|
|Industrial items like PLCs||Decision Support Systems||Control||Domain Specific Analytics|
|Embedded Systems||Management System|
We make Artificial Intelligence more real than ever and let you re-imagine your business processes where our solutions do all the thinking for you. Our panel of experts from various industries continuously innovate in three COE's worldwide to create personalized, more reliable, consistent and unique customer experiences. The key focus is to create value from the huge amounts of structured and unstructured data using Microsoft platforms and technologies.
AI at ITCrats goes beyond the automation of routine tasks that involve procedural automation, capturing of data in a machine-readable format, automating the execution of complex tasks and focuses on addressing the complex business challenges.
We help you differentiate your products and services by combining the latest technologies with our AI specialists who work towards simplifying complex cognitive tasks.
The growing volumes and varieties of data have given way to the concept of Machine Learning. Our Data scientists write algorithms that iteratively learn from data and allow computers to find hidden insights using data analysis model that automates analytical model building.
Key Benefits of Machine Learning
- Machine Learning is an economical and way more powerful way of computational processing
- Machine Learning can quickly and automatically produce models that can analyze bigger, more complex data to deliver faster and more accurate results
- It helps in identification of profitable opportunities or avoiding unknown risks by building precise models
- Uses algorithms to build models that can uncover connections and empower organizations to make better decisions without human intervention
Our key competency in lies Machine Learning using Pattern Recognition to analyze images and graphics. Our Data Scientists pair the best algorithms with the right tools and processes to create maximum value from Machine Learning in minimum time.
Big Data Analytics
Big Data Analytics is a constantly evolving strategy, that plays a vital role in providing a vision and architecture to align your operations with strategic business goals and tactical business decisions. We help you manage the increasing volume of real-time data, bring cloud scalability and analyse all your data without really moving it. We also make sure that you have data handy whenever and wherever you need it for any business requirement.
Event Streaming is an analytics model where the algorithms are stored in the cloud or in any high-performance repository and the data passes through them for analysis. We use analytics to decipher this data, all while the smart devices continue to emit and receive it. Streaming Data is data that is generated continuously by thousands of data sources sending in data records simultaneously in kilobytes. This data is generally in the form of log files generated by customers using your mobile/ web applications, ecommerce, in-game activities, social media, trades and stocks from connected devices or instrumentation in data centers. Our data scientists then process this data sequentially and incrementally on a record-by-record basis or over sliding time windows to find out correlations, aggregations, filtering, and sampling.
Data stream analytics at ITCrats goes beyond monitoring existing conditions and evaluating thresholds to predicting future scenarios, and examines complex questions.
To realize this objective, we use high-performance technologies available on Microsoft platforms to identify patterns in data as they occur. This lets our experts predict future events and thus plan for countless what-if scenarios.
Key Benefits of Event Streaming
- Azure lets you scale to any volume of data while still achieving high throughput, low-latency, and guaranteed resiliency without incurring hardware or other up-front costs and without time-consuming installation or setup
- Data Streaming helps reduce friction and complexity and fewer lines of code when developing analytic functions for scale-out distributed systems enabling rapid development. SQL-based syntax and Stream Analytics automatically distributes the desired transformation for scaling, performance and resiliency
- Visibility into many aspects of a business and its customer, for e.g; service usage for metering/ billing, server activity, website clicks and geo-location of devices, people and physical goods
- Azure Stream Analytics lets you rapidly develop and deploy low-cost solutions to gain real-time insights from devices, sensors, infrastructure and applications.
- Stream Analytics is integrated out-of-the-box with Azure Event Hubs ingesting millions of events per second. These detect anomalies, transform incoming data, trigger alerts when a specific error/ case appears in the stream and display this real-time data in dashboards
- Stream Analytics processes data at a high throughput with predictable results and no data loss