Data is the most valuable resource of an organisation. Your data keeps accumulating in your warehouse from every conceivable media ranging from operational and transactional systems, scanners, sensors and smart meters, inbound and outbound customer contact points, mobile media and the Web. But does this data make much sense?
Not yet ! The value of your data depends on what you do with it. And the first step in unlocking its potential lies in data management. At ITCrats, we help you reduce administration, storage, development and server costs while delivering one of a kind performance for highly available transactions and operational analytics. We also help you achieve the following:
Our Enterprise Data Management technique is laid on two primary pillars of innovation
1. Performance Optimization
At ITCrats, we implement Performance Optimized Data Warehouse solutions to your Big Data. We develop and implement data management strategies that enhance and complement existing, as well as future systems and processes. Our performance optimization starts with an insightful roadmap planning, industry specific solution design,test environment accessibility and advanced implementation assistance.
2. Availability Maximization
We apply a modern approach to your data warehouse infrastructure that not only improves its performance and capacity, but also enhances the efficiency and readiness of data. Our offload capabilities and scalability that come with modern data lake architecture also lets you discover insights from multiple sources of your data warehouse environment. As per the effectiveness and availability of your data, we provide quantified benchmarking and actionable insights around system productivity, quality of support, sources and impacts of availability risk, risk mitigation, etc.
Your data management journey starts with a Data Warehouse where data is integrated from multiple heterogeneous sources and supports analytical reporting, structured and/or ad hoc queries, and decision making. A robust data warehouse is crucial for any data driven organization and our DW services and applied ETL processes ensure that your data is clean and in right shape.
We use warehousing to tune production and sales strategies, customer analysis, environmental corrections and CRM analysis using either or a combination of Kimbal (Bottom Up), Inmon (Top Down) and Data Vault (Historical Storage) technology.
With a focus on solutions, and not on billable hours, we show you how to develop the business justification, analytic strategy, ROI, design, implementation, and support structure of your analytical environment. We collaborate and work with your Business, Operational, and IT staff to identify what is broken and fix it. We work towards eliminating expensive and error prone processes and establish automated, systematic data collection, reporting and analysis. Our panel of experts from various industries continuously innovate in our three COE’s worldwide to tailor best-of-breed technology and solutions that best suit your company's specific business needs.
When you appoint us as your Architectural consultant, you will get implementation of appropriate platforms such as integrated data warehouses, big data discovery platforms and/or Hadoop data lakes. Our Architectural / Implementation Consulting Services will include:
ITCrats approach to Architectural Consulting:
- Architect, implement, manage and support diverse analytic ecosystems
- Align Data Capture methods with Business Processes
- Ensure high confidence in data by using methods to properly monitor, index, profile, and store data
- Build and maintain a flexible, scalable and future proof warehouse that grows with you
- Maintain a single system and a consolidated view of all your data
- Cross-functional self-service analysis capabilities with little or no dependence on IT
- Receive the necessary education and certifications to understand, run, manage and monitor data and analytics ecosystems
Data is the basic unit of information that an enterprise depends on to generate the underlying business insights. This information is hugely impacted by the way this data is collected, stored, combined and transformed into usable patterns and trends. If your key focus is to drive strategic business initiatives, Data Integration is a tool for leveraging the power of raw data. We help merge systems of two companies or consolidate applications within one company to provide a unified view of your data assets and perform analyses based on the data in the warehouse.
Our extensive experience in implementing data solutions using Data Integration tools like Informatica Powercenter, Abinitio, Microsoft SSIS, Oracle Warehouse Builder etc. help you address the following:
- Data explosion with multiple views of raw data
- High cost of maintaining multiple data sources
- Provide basic data to cater to various data initiatives
- Development agility with tools that enable prototype, operationalize, and reuse
- Manage high data volumes and complexities with Data Integration Architecture Consulting
- Manage emerging Data Integration requirements of high volume batch services, real-time services,unstructured data and Big Data with optimized Data Integration infrastructure that grows with you
- Move your Data Integration capabilities to the cloud and support scenarios with data exchange between on-premise and cloud-based solutions
- Establish a sustainable and organized Data Governance model that protects and manages your data assets in accordance with short and long-term business objectives
Migrate Data from any source to SQL, On Premise or Azure, Seamless, Secured and In Time
We promise effective and error free Data Migration by putting the best practices in place for an effective and time managed migration by making use of time tested methodologies of MIKE 2.0 or our own Unique Df id (ITCrats Information Development Methodology) migration skills. We help you upgrade your existing hardware or transfer to a completely new system by delivering effective migration with added values of Modelling, Scalable Architecture and Cleansing. Our multitier architecting principle helps organizations to build a robust and scalable warehouse to start exploiting the foremost asset of any organization, it’s Database.
Here is an overview of how the data flows across the 6.5 phases of Data Migration using Df id methodology
ITCrats Information Development Methodology
The key objective of ITCrats Information Development Methodology is to reduce the complexity by rationalizing environments with best kept business objective. Our Df id remains unique, covering the broad spectrum of design, build, load, explode. It marks the Existing Data Quality as one of the most decisive phases in the migration process with an intent to eliminate any loopholes or leakages the current system may have.
Data AuditThe more the business, the more the data !
We at ITCrats assess your existing data by creating a log of all data transactions to analyse data health. Our assessment highlights the data quantity, complexity, active and inactive data along with source data issues that cause migration or interface load errors. Our reports also identify deviations from best practices, regional deviations, and anomalies. We also compare multiple ERP configurations to analyse conflicts and gaps and drive efforts to transform the organizational data into a consolidated intelligence that empowers business decisions making.
We mitigate risks and accelerate your data quality, data migration and data governance initiatives using the following methodologies:
- Standardizing the environment
- Data security
- Memory configurations
- Temp database management
- Checking and moderating server configurations
- Disaster Recovery
Key features of ITCrats data audit:
- Prepare for a successful data migration
- Reduce unnecessary infrastructure costs and complexity of your new system for better operational efficiencies
- Identify where better business data can help improve specific industry objectives
- Monitor and analyse the database activities of any user
- Increase overall data quality
- Pinpoint and report on data migration and data quality issues prior to migration
- Detect and analyse intentional and accidental breaches in user behaviour
- Keep track of changes and updates made to data
ITCrats's Business Intelligence (BI) Governance service provides a customized framework to help senior managers design and implement the four main components of good BI governance – guiding principles, decision-making bodies, decision areas, and oversight mechanisms – to fit your company's unique needs and culture.
ITCrats leads the BI Governance engagement from the viewpoint of senior managers who will be asked to endorse, invest, and engage in the governance process. ITCrats uses its best practices BI Governance Framework to help senior managers focus on how BI governance impacts corporate leadership, improves processes, and generates tangible value.
We begin the engagement with a readiness assessment. Then we work with your BI Governance team to define an implementation plan tailored to your company for our four components of good governance. The engagement concludes with developing a set of governance tools that you can use going forward. As business leaders work through the steps of the framework, they build consensus on the need for BI Governance, adapt the concepts to their unique business needs and culture, and develop a sense of ownership and commitment.
ITCrats approach to Data Governance
Decision-making structures to prioritize investments and manage for results Good BI Governance means significant benefits for your company in meeting corporate objectives
Governance can optimize expenditures and monitor effectiveness. It reduces rework and cuts development cycle time. It provides economies of scale by sharing and reusing resources.
Better solutions through collaboration
BI Governance balances business needs for innovation and responsiveness with IT requirements for standardization. Good governance leads to business and IT value models that are virtually inseparable.
Consistent and transparent processes
A goal of BI Governance is to clearly define how work gets done and measured. Stakeholders understand the process, how to communicate their needs and issues, and what the results are.
CASE STUDY: BIG DATA SOLUTION
What were the Drivers?
- Consolidated view of data from industry leaders
- Lack of cutting-edge Analytics on the industry data
- Strategic need to establish as the authoritative data provider in the industry
- First-mover advantage
Scope of Work
- Develop a Data Warehouse to accommodate data from 100+ websites, OLTP system and 8 social networks
- Process & present the data along with social sentiment and Heat Maps
- Solutions to be developed using open source technologies
- Develop a web portal to show case the data collected in compliance with SEC & FINRA regulation.
- Develop an Analytics interface on the website
- Develop a data extraction module to gather data from 100+ websites & 8 social networks
- Massive data import using Hadoop HDFS & talend modules
- Develop the website using LAMP stack
- Integrated the Data Marts with a Sentiment Analysis engine
- Developed a custom Heat Mapping Module
- Web based Analytics
- Website to show case the consolidate view of data collected
- Sentiments Analysis of the data
- Real-time integration with leading social networks
- One-stop for the stakeholders to view the data from all aspects including Social, Product sentiment, Industry categorization and trends