4+ years with data warehouses/marts supporting BI and reporting needs 2years of experience with programming languages like python , java 4+ years of developing dashboards and reporting solutions with data visualization tool utilizing Tableau
Experience with data governance processes Exposure to structured training techniques and desire to train/coach others in data visualization tools and techniques Experience in a large, matrixed team environment Experience developing within an Agile (i.e. Scrum or Kanban) framework
Responsibilities and Duties:
Design and create data visualizations (reports and dashboards) which support user stories Collaborate with business stakeholders of various levels to educate them on data visualization techniques in order to achieve better/faster insights Manage a team of 3-4 data visualization specialists with project delivery and operational support needs Work closely with business teams and project delivery team members to lead the creation of compelling business intelligence content using Tableau Desktop and distribute via Tableau Server Collaborate with the team to communicate business and data requirements and iteratively design visualizations for initial concepts and prototypes that can be presented to customers for feedback Perform detailed data analysis and testing (i.e. determine the structure, content, and quality of the data through examination of source systems and data samples) Troubleshoot data quality and logic/mapping issues affecting visualizations to determine root cause Define, execute, analyze, and interpret complex/nested SQL queries Establish standards and best practices for managing dashboards and related technologies (e.g. versioning, run books, quality controls) Manage a repository of re-usable data visualization templates, views, style guides, and user-facing glossaries Establish tools to improve transparency of underlying logic behind dashboard metrics and source data Support activities to document, evolve, and communicate artifacts developed using Tableau and the data warehouse.
Informatica admin and support openingJob Title: Informatica Administrator
Experience: 5-7 years
Job Location: Hyderabad
Job Type: Permanent
Notice Period: 15-30 days
- Must have 5-7 years of Informatica Administration Experience.
- Installation and Configuration of Informatica PowerCenter/Data Quality application Components experience with 10.0 and above versions.
- Informatica installation knowledge on Windows machines is required.
- Application Upgradation, Applying EBF and Hot Fixes knowledge is must.
- Must have Experience setting up High Availability and Grid to both Powercenter and IDQ Services.
- Should have Address Doctor engine setup Knowledge.
- Monitor the stability of all environments including product performance and infrastructure resource utilization.
- Setup Informatica Folders, create different types of Informatica Connections and Assign permissions to Folders and connections.
- Experience in code deployment across Environments using Deployment Groups, Folder Copy and export, import objects.
- Eperience working with LDAP Authentication Protocol.AD knowledge is recommended.
- Should possess the ability to setup Metadata manager and Analyst services.
- Experience working with Proactive monitoring tool and Data Validation Option.
- Should possess Powershell scripting or Python scripting knowledge.
- Basic Knowledge on AWS is desired.
- API Development experience is must.
- IICS working experience is must.
Talend Developer JDExperience: 3-5 years Notice Period: 15-30 Days Location: Hyderabad Role: Permanent
- Talend support from L1 production support of ETL jobs and ESB jobs
- Talend Administration like availability of talend services to ESB jobs and DI jobs CPU utilization and monitor the critical alarms
- Talend upgrades with no impact to the production jobs
- Github branch management for both DI and ESB jobs
- Redshift administration to manage the user access and roles
- Monitor Redshift CPU/Disk alarm alerts
- Review production deployment jobs for DI and ESB on to make sure easy maintenance and best practice
- Strong knowledge in linux OS to maintain the applications and data.
- Strong in Java to support custom talend code
SSRS Report DeveloperRole: SSRS Report Developer
Experience: 2 to 3 Years
Hi Greetings from ITCrats,
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented team player to join ITCrats Info Solutions PVT. LTD., Hyderabad.
Main responsibilities of the role:Analyze the business requirement provided by Client
Design and Develop reports based on requirements
Maintain a high standard of delivery quality
Good in communication skills as there are lot of client interactions on a day to day basis
Technical Experience:Experience in Microsoft SQL Server (2008 R2 - 2014)
Experience in writing SQL/T-SQL queries
Experience in developing SSRS reports
Experience in MDX (Multi-Dimensional Expressions)
Experience in SQL Performance Tuning and Optimization
Nice to have:Exposure to other data visualization tools (Tableau, Qlik)
Exposure to data analytics, data science